Jossline Sami Roland
Our office has experienced an immeasurable loss. Jossline Roland, the Firm Administrator, firm “mom” and superhero tragically passed away. Jossline was not only the world’s best Firm Administrator, but she was also my friend and right hand. She was my “Go-to” and confidant. She will be missed tremendously by me, the firm, and by all who had the pleasure of knowing her.
As Jossline would have wanted, we hit the ground running. In her memory and honor, we have come together as a firm to ensure nothing she worked so tirelessly on goes undone.
Jossline – we love you, we thank you, and may everlasting peace be upon you.
Jossline is survived by five children. We are finalizing an educational trust for her four young children in which the community can contribute to, more details to follow.
Contributions are also being collected for the children on GoFundMe.
Professional Awards & Recognition:
- Admitted to the Ohio Bar in 2005
- Not licensed nor practices in Colorado
- Capital University, Columbus, OH. 2002
- Political Science, History, Spanish.
- Capital University School of Law, Columbus, OH. J.D. 2005.
Education Awards and Recognition:
- The Hilmar G. Grimm Award for Excellence in History
- The Kenneth J. Martin Award for Outstanding Scholarship and Contribution in Political Science
- The Capital University Distinguished Student Leadership Award
- The Capital University Law School Trustees’ Merit Scholarship
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice:
- State of Ohio 2005
- US District Court, OH 2005
Professional & Bar Association Memberships:
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association