Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
Looking for a Nursing Home Negligence Lawyer?
Having an elderly parent, aunt or friend in a nursing home or long-term care facility can be wrenching enough. The last thing you should have to worry about is whether your loved one is being neglected or abused in that facility. But it happens.
If you think your loved one has been hurt by abuse or neglect in a nursing home or long-term care facility, contact an experienced nursing home abuse attorney at the Law Offices of Dianne Sawaya. The law guarantee rights and protections to all nursing home residents. We can help protect your vulnerable loved one.
Nursing home neglect and abuse can take many forms, such as:
- Not taking steps to protect against the risk of falling. Falls can result in broken hips – a life-threatening condition in the elderly – brain injuries and even wrongful death
- Administering the wrong drugs, or the wrong dose
- Failing to monitor bedridden seniors, leading to bedsores and dangerous infections
- Allowing residents to wander, possibly getting lost or hurt
- Failing to provide proper nutrition or hydration
- Intentional physical abuse
Dianne Sawaya’s nursing home neglect lawyers know the laws, procedures, and guidelines that govern nursing home care. We will treat you and your family member or friend with the compassion and respect they deserve – and aggressively work to protect them and get them the compensation and justice they are entitled if they’ve suffering harm.
Call now at (303) 758-4777 or contact us for a free evaluation of your nursing home neglect case. There’s no obligation. A nursing home abuse attorney at the Law Offices of Dianne Sawaya will review your situation, determine your legal options and explain how we think you should proceed. And remember – if we work together, we don’t get paid unless you get paid.