If you’ve lived through a winter in Colorado, then you know how dangerous the driving conditions can get. The Law Offices of Dianne Sawaya wants to help make our community a little safer by offering a chance to win a free 2-hour winter driving skills camp by MasterDrive valued at over $200! This course will help to prepare you and give you the confidence to face Colorado’s dangerous icy road conditions.
If selected, you will receive hands-on training on a specially designed skid pad in your car, practicing skid recoveries, braking techniques, and skid correction.
Enter your first and last name and your email address below to receive one sweepstakes entry. Entry into sweepstakes is open to all Colorado residents ages 16+. Odds of winning based on the number of entries received before 12:01 A.M. MST on 04/30/2020. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this sweepstakes.
See official rules to learn more about this sweepstakes.
1. All participants must be at least 16 years of age to enter and must possess a valid U.S. Driver’s License.
2. If selected, sweepstakes winner must present a valid Colorado State ID to claim prize voucher.
3. If selected, the winner must provide their own vehicle for use during the training course. No vehicle will be provided for this sweepstakes.
4. All entries must be received before 12:01 A.M. MST on 04/30/2020 to be considered for entry into prize drawing.
5. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this sweepstakes.
6. Sweepstakes winner will receive a voucher for a free 2-hour winter driving skills camp provided by MasterDrive. Voucher may not be used toward other classes available through MasterDrive.
7. To redeem voucher, sweepstakes winner must contact a MasterDrive office and speak with a company representative to schedule their training course.
DO I HAVE A CASE?
Get Your Free Case Review
SERVING ALL OF COLORADO
4500 Cherry Creek South Drive, Suite 1030
Denver, Colorado 80246