Pedestrian accidents often result in tragedy, as unprotected bodies fall victim to two-ton vehicles on Colorado roadways. For the families of those victims, confusion, financial hardship, and uncertainty are likely to follow.
The experienced Denver personal injury attorneys at The Law Offices of Dianne L. Sawaya LLC are sad to report that a recent pedestrian accident has taken the life of one woman and seriously injured another.
Around 8:45 p.m. on Sept. 4, near 102nd Avenue and Federal Boulevard, a woman was driving south when she hit a man crossing the road.
The woman stopped her vehicle immediately, and got out to help the victim. At that time, another vehicle struck her.
The second driver—the one who hit the woman—remained at the scene and cooperated with law enforcement officers.
Unfortunately, the woman was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash. The man who was first struck sustained critical injuries.
Denver Pedestrian Accident Injury
A pedestrian accident is tragic for all involved. So many questions arise if a loved one is hurt in such a crash, and it seems no one is providing clear answers.
At The Law Offices of Dianne L. Sawaya LLC, we understand the hardships the family of an injured person faces. This uncertainty can be compounded if the person is forced to miss work because of his or her injuries.
Above all, our team of experienced Denver injury attorneys is here to answer questions. Please browse our Frequently Asked Questions section for answers to inquiries we here quite often from those in need of personal injury legal help.
- Am I causing problems for the other person by bringing a personal injury claim?
- If the insurance company calls me for a statement, what should I do?
- How do I know if I have a personal injury claim?
- Why do I need a personal injury attorney?
- Will working with a personal injury lawyer cost me money?
- Will I have to go to court?
- If my case goes to trial, will we win?
- How much is my case worth?
- Who pays the medical bills?
- What if a hit-and-run driver injures me?
Don’t see the answer you’re looking for above? Give our Denver office a call to speak with a member of The Law Offices of Dianne L. Sawaya LLC team.