As car accident injury attorneys, we’ve seen how accidents can have a devastating effect on a person’s quality of life, finances, and well-being. That’s why the attorneys at The Law Offices of Dianne L. Sawaya LLC are committed to keeping you updated about accidents that are happening on Denver roadways so you can stay safe.
On Saturday August 1, 2015, two people died in an early morning crash at Hampton Avenue and South Gun Club Road in Arapahoe County. The accident occurred just before 3 a.m., killing the 20-year-old male driver and 22-year-old female passenger. Both were ejected from the vehicle.
Fatal car accidents like this one serve as a chilling reminder of the dangers of the roadway.Here are a few tips to stay safe while driving at night.
- Clean your windshield frequently to avoid glare.
- Stay alert. Drunk driver related fatalities are at their highest on Friday and Saturdaynights. If you see a drunk driver, notify police and stay clear of the driver.
- Don’t ignore eye fatigue. If you start to feel tired behind the wheel, pull over at a rest stop to move around or get some sleep.
- Maintain a greater distance from the car in front of you, as distances are difficult to gauge at night.
- Watch out for animals. You can usually see the reflection of your lights in ananimal’s eyes before you see the animal itself. Reduce your speed.
If a car accident was the cause of severe injuries or wrongful death to you or a loved one,you have the right to compensation for your losses. Don’t suffer alone—you and yourfamily need help, and we’re here to give it to you. Our team of Denver car accident injuryattorneys provides personalized services for your unique case. Contact The Law Offices ofDianne L. Sawaya LLC today for more information.